Thursday, December 6, 2012


Girl Gamer Sexy gamer girl How to get a shout out, from girl gamer, with your channel link in gamer girl video? You must first be subscribed, then like and comment on all my videos OR put my channel has an Annotations in your video. To like gamer girls videos go to uploaded videos, click on that and start liking and commenting, when your done. Your video link will be placed in one of my videos with the most views. next another way to get a shout out i do give shout outs to ppl in my videos if they make me a playlist on their channel like this one it should look like this https://www.youtube.com/user/cre2axe/videos?flow=grid&view=1 pm me if you make the favorites playlist open and like the videos thank you :) New Girl Gamer Live Stream events to be updated soon.

Sexy Gamer Girl playlist 

sexy gamer girl playlist


See more at Sexy gamer


Product placement and service/product promotion, contact

No comments:

Post a Comment